Friday, December 20, 2019

2019: hello, good-bye

Last post: 2011

Twitter is interesting for being able to follow people I don't know who are different than me and who I would likely not interact with on a regular basis at this point in my life.
Facebook is okay for keeping track of some friends and sharing pictures of kids to grandparents/family who all live 2,000 miles away.
Venting my own opinions ...?  Yeah, this is it.

Reading:
Your Hate Mail Will Be Graded, John Scalzi

Music
why can't I get Christmas music that I like ...??

Knitting
Pending photos of what's on the needles at the moment ... I'll leave it at I've been paid for 2 hats so far, a hat/scarf combination, and just took a commission for a hat that I really need to have done in about 4 days.  That's getting CO this afternoon, since I finally figured out how I want to make it; never having done ear flaps before, let's hear it for provisional CO.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216359802053688&set=a.10216260821659240&type=3&theater


No comments: