Saturday, February 2, 2008

god, i love public radio

Tired of Fantasy Football? Fantasy Hockey? ...

Minnesota Public Radio presents: Fantasy Legislature

Political wonks rejoice for a new season of Minnesota Fantasy Legislature is upon us. Minnesota Public Radio is bringing back the Fantasy Legislature for a second year, and we'd like you to join us this session to distinguish yourself in...
session play-by-play, Legislator's Power Ranking, 2008 Teams, setting the agenda...

Rules:
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/projects/ongoing/fantasy_legislature/rules.php

As soon as I can think of an interesting name, I'm signing up. Like I've got any spare time. Though, since the guest lecturer last week for my policy course was a member of the Legislature, maybe I'll start with her. She already has a good track record for passing bills (at least one, which is more than I'd ever get)

No comments: