Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cartoon Elephants - 2

An annual solicitation of local cartoon talent took the obvious subject "Cartoon Elephants Come to Town". While all of the images are better than I could produce with a pen, not all of the content was great. 1 or 2 are amusing to local residents (you probably wouldn't recognize our Gov. T-Paw). But, there are a couple I liked.

** I sincerely hope these can be viewed enlarged, since they could from the source material, which is how these are uploaded/linked. My apologies if they aren't, and you can just ignore this and pretend that I posted something sublimely amusing.

*** just checked - click on image to get an enlarged version. You can still pretend it's sublimely amusing.


OKAY, SO OBVIOUSLY THE IMAGES AREN'T APPEARING HERE. I'LL GO BACK & TRY TO JUST INSERT A LINK HERE, WHICH WILL BE FAR LESS AMUSING, SINCE YOU PROBABLY WON'T BOTHER TO OPEN THE LINK, WHICH IS MORE WORK THAN JUST LOOKING AT WHAT WAS POSTED HERE. definitely just pretend it was really funny

3rd try ... if this doesn't work, I"m going to just delete this whole entry.



Didn't make the publisher's cut for the print version, but as far as Truth In Content, this has it.

















Mildly amusing in the way only the Truth can be ...










Not Hilarious, but nice use of source material ..

No comments: