Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What else do they have of mine?

I've had enough problems in my life with computers. Mix my driving record with some felon and spend the night in jail: do not pass go, definitely don't get $200. Have I mentioned recently that I hate Comcast? What total fuck-ups.

The information to anyone astonishes me.http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif Okay, so don't care where Al Franken was living 2 years ago. I really could care less where Dr. Phil votes, although I would care that he only gets one. Still - what are these people doing for a life? Wouldn't you rather go to the movies than request FOI documents on Dr. Phil's voting record? How's that workin' for you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you spent a night in jail because of a computer mix-up?

What did Comcast do?

There are soooooooo many people in this world who have way too much time on their hands. You know there's someone who wants to know whatever trivia about people is available....they're called gossips!

Gopher MPH said...

Yes, I did spend the night in jail. Michigan was computerizing all of its police/DMV records. Being named Smith was not beneficial for me. My records got merged with someone else's.

Comcast shut off our service 4 times in a 6 week time period (the first of which was my fault). Now, I get a call because they're confused over an order to install service in our apartment. So, 6 weeks after leaving, apparently our cable service is still on. First the idiots can't keep the service On,and now they can't turn it off!